Portable Facilities supplies and installs portable and modular buildings from our Hampshire base. With a huge selection of temporary, semi-permanent and permanent structures available, the range of buildings we provide is as diverse as the sectors we supply.
have come a long way since the early days of prefab structures. Today’s buildings are robust and durable on the exterior with a range of interior finishes and fittings to choose between, from basic and functional to plush and luxurious.Opting for modular construction offers a number of advantages over traditional building methods, including:
- Cost-effective: often costing less than 50% of a traditional build
- Quick to construct: up to 70% quicker to construct
- Minimal disruption: delivered to site ready for immediate use meaning minimal disruption to your business
- Complete design flexibility: available in a range sizes and configurations with a choice of interior layouts and finishes
- Energy efficient: with high-tech insulation and double-glazing, these energy-efficient buildings save you money on your energy bills
- Environmentally friendly: built from ozone-friendly, recyclable materials, the construction process leaves less waste both in the factory and on site
- Versatile: built to your specifications, our buildings arrive fully fitted out for a wide variety of applications
Our range includes portable cabins, modular classrooms, modular buildings, anti-vandal cabins and flat-packed buildings, and we supply a diverse range of sectors including corporate, healthcare, education, leisure and events.
We have a reputation of making “the impossible” happen.