Portable Facilities is the UK’s leading supplier of new, used and refurbished portable cabins and modular buildings. With a huge selection of temporary, semi-permanent and permanent structures available, the range of buildings we provide is as diverse as the sectors we supply.
The UK’s leading supplier of New and Used Portable and Modular Buildings. We can also supply Refurbished Modular Buildings and Refurbished Modular Classrooms. We have a large stock of Used Portable Cabins for sale and Refurbished Portable Cabins that can be tailored to your specific design requirements. We welcome enquiries from all industries and associations, you can choose from our extensive range of, Portable Buildings, Anti-Vandal Cabins, Modular Buildings, Portable Cabins, Marketing Suites and Sales Centres, Portable Buildings and Modular Buildings.
have come a long way since the early days of prefab structures. Today’s buildings are robust and durable on the exterior with a range of interior finishes and fittings to choose between, from basic and functional to plush and luxurious.Opting for modular construction offers a number of advantages over traditional building methods, including:
- Cost-effective: often costing less than 50% of a traditional build
- Quick to construct: up to 70% quicker to construct
- Minimal disruption: delivered to site ready for immediate use meaning minimal disruption to your business
- Complete design flexibility: available in a range sizes and configurations with a choice of interior layouts and finishes
- Energy efficient: with high-tech insulation and double-glazing, these energy-efficient buildings save you money on your energy bills
- Environmentally friendly: built from ozone-friendly, recyclable materials, the construction process leaves less waste both in the factory and on site
- Versatile: built to your specifications, our buildings arrive fully fitted out for a wide variety of applications
Our range includes portable cabins, modular buildings, anti-vandal cabins, portable toilets, toilet and shower blocks, and flat-packed buildings, and we supply a diverse range of sectors including corporate, healthcare, education, leisure and events.
We have a reputation of making “the impossible” happen.