- Do you need to initiate a school expansion programme?
- Are you trying to accommodate rising pupil numbers?
- Do you need temporary classroom buildings?
- Are you expanding specialist facilities and want a simple, cost-effective building that meets all your needs?
- Would you like to improve your school campus without resorting to a full-scale building project?
- Do you need emergency classroom space following a fire or flood?
Our temporary and permanent modular school buildings are the answer to today’s school expansion requirements. Designed to exceed the Department for Education area guidelines, thermal comfort and indoor air quality (IAQ) and acoustic standards, and comply with building regulations and all other relevant legislation, Portable Facilities’ modular classrooms can be used for all temporary and permanent educational infrastructure requirements.
Benefits of Modular Classrooms
- Versatile modular buildings can be used singly, linked or in multi-storey blocks to create a purpose-built teaching facility of any size.
- Can be sympathetically integrated with existing school buildings to create a unified environment.
- Available in a range of sizes to meet the needs of any nursery, primary, junior or senior classroom application.
- Choice of internal layouts and finishes for maximum flexibility.
- Multiple exterior finishes and cladding options to blend into a traditional or contemporary environment or create an eye-catching focal point.
- Simple to relocate to meet changing needs = future-proof investment.
- Supplied complete with heating, electrics and plumbing.
- Installed quickly to keep disruption to a minimum.
Mobile classrooms are an ideal solution for growing pupil and student populations that require additional temporary or permanent space, and can be used to create learning environments for specialist subjects such as science, music, dance, drama and food technology.
- Science Labs equipped with benches, sinks and non-slip flooring.
- Music Suites with acoustic treatments and sound proofing.
- Studios with blackout drapes, full-length mirrors and acoustic treatments.
- Food Tech classrooms with food preparation, cooking and temperature-controlled storage facilities.
Our portable classrooms and educational buildings are constructed from a steel frame in our quality-controlled production facility where we custom-build to your exact requirements. Having passed our rigorous quality processes, your new building is transported to site and craned into position. This typically takes 1-2 days of work onsite by our skilled team with a further 5-7 days for onsite fit out for associated trades, keeping pupil disruption to a minimum.
The Refurbished Option
Modular and mobile classrooms are a cost-effective and rapid way to respond to changing pupil needs but if budgets are a particular concern, we also have a selection of pre-owned, refurbished buildings that can be modified to meet your requirements at a lower cost.