Refurbished Modular Buildings for Sale
We stock a wide range of used modular buildings that have been refurbished to a very high standard and are in excellent condition. Our refurbishment programme takes place under factory conditions and includes a complete overhaul of the cabin’s electrics, as well as the flooring, ceiling and wall linings.
We are also able to refurbish the building to suit your precise requirements. So we can paint it in your corporate colours, add windows or doors as you require, and include a range of optional extras, including kitchens, toilets and DDA-compliant toilets, showers, climate control and partitions.
Refurbished Modular Buildings for Every Industry
Refurbished Modular Buildings are highly versatile structures, and we can adapt your chosen building to suit almost any industry, application or setting. Common uses for our refurbished modular buildings includes classrooms and nurseries, offices, meeting rooms and marketing suites, construction and site security offices, toilet and shower blocks, canteens, storage units and much more.
Our refurbished modular buildings can also be linked together to create a larger building unit that can grow as your business needs develop.
The Benefits of Modular Buildings
Modular buildings offer a number of advantages over traditional construction methods, including:
- A speedy solution: Using pre-fabricated building modules, constructed in a factory setting, saves build time and ensures your project isn’t delayed by bad weather.
- Minimal site disruption: Offsite construction while the building foundations are laid means you enjoy minimal disruption to your site, leaving you free to concentrate on your business.
- Flexibility: Modular building systems can be adapted as your employee numbers and business needs change, giving you maximum flexibility to upsize or downsize as necessary.
- Cost savings: Constructing modular buildings is a far more efficient method than traditional construction, meaning you could save up to 50% on the cost of a traditional building.
- Robust & durable: Because they are constructed in a factory setting, the quality of the build is far superior to something constructed on site and the finished building will be robust, durable and subject to the same building regulations as traditional builds.
- Environmentally friendly: Modular construction provides a sustainable solution to the environmental challenges of modern buildings. They produce less waste, both onsite and in the factory, and virtually all materials are recyclable.
If you’re interested in learning more about our refurbished modular buildings, or would like a quote for a project, contact Portable Facilities today for a no-obligation chat. Our experienced team can help you choose a building that best fits with your needs and budget.
To find out more about our range of modular and advanced modular buildings, or to request a quote for your project, speak to one of our experienced team at Portable Facilities today.
Please call us on 01420 587880 and find out how we can help you with your modular building requirements.