Modular Classroom Suppliers
Designed to exceed the Department for Education area guidelines, thermal comfort and indoor air quality (IAQ) and acoustic standards, and comply with building regulations and all other relevant legislation, Portable Facilities’ modular classrooms can be used for all temporary and permanent educational infrastructure requirements:
- Do you need to initiate a school expansion programme?
- Are you trying to accommodate rising pupil numbers?
- Do you need temporary classroom buildings?
- Are you expanding specialist facilities and want a simple, cost-effective building that meets all your needs?
- Would you like to improve your school campus without resorting to a full-scale building project?
- Do you need emergency classroom space following a fire or flood?
Our temporary and permanent modular school buildings and classrooms are the answer to today’s school expansion requirements. We can also help with the purchase of a classroom in conjunction with our finance partner.
Benefits Of Modular Classroom Design
- Versatile modular buildings can be used singly, linked or in multi-storey blocks to create a purpose-built teaching facility of any size.
- Can be sympathetically integrated with existing school buildings to create a unified environment.
- Available in a range of cost efficient sizes to meet the needs of any nursery, primary, junior or senior classroom application.
- Choice of internal layouts and finishes for maximum flexibility.
- Multiple exterior finishes and cladding options to blend into a traditional or contemporary environment or create an eye-catching focal point.
- Simple to relocate to meet changing needs = future-proof investment.
- Supplied complete with heating, electrics and plumbing.
- Installed quickly to keep disruption to a minimum.
Mobile classrooms are an ideal solution for growing pupil and student populations that require additional temporary or permanent space, and can be used to create learning environments for specialist subjects such as science, music, dance, drama and food technology.
- Science Labs equipped with benches, sinks and non-slip flooring.
- Music Suites with acoustic treatments and sound proofing.
- Studios with blackout drapes, full-length mirrors and acoustic treatments.
- Food Tech classrooms with food preparation, cooking and temperature-controlled storage facilities.
Our portable classrooms and educational buildings are constructed from a steel frame in our quality-controlled production facility where we custom-build to your exact requirements. Having passed our rigorous quality processes, your new building is transported to site and craned into position. This typically takes 1-2 days of work onsite by our skilled team with a further 5-7 days for onsite fit out for associated trades, keeping pupil disruption to a minimum.
Here at Portable Facilities we understand the demands of the education sector and the challenge of potentially limited resources, and we offer a full, turnkey service to help head teachers, school business managers, school governors, facilities managers and school administrators navigate the legislation and regulations right through to final project delivery.
Our full service delivery can include everything from ground works, installing mains services, interior fit out, cladding and installation through to on-going maintenance of your bespoke or refurbished mobile classroom building.
How We Can Help
A portable, modular education building can meet all the needs of today’s nurseries, schools, academies and universities in a modern, cost efficient and sustainable way without any of the drawbacks of traditional construction methods such as mess, disruption and the potential for overrunning costs and time. To discuss expanding your facilities please contact us for an informal discussion with one of our knowledgeable team on 01420 587880. You might also find our list of modular FAQs of interest.